PENGARUH KOMPETENSI PEDAGOGIK GURU TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SISWA PROGRAM KEAHLIAN AKUNTANSI DI SMK NEGERI 6 MAKASSAR

Authors

  • Nirmawati Universitas Negeri Makassar
  • Muhammad Azis Universitas Negeri Makasar
  • Hariany Idris Universitas Negeri Makasar

Keywords:

competens, pedagogic competence, learning outcomes

Abstract

ABSTRACT: In the accounting expertise program at SMK Negeri 6 Makassar, the purpose of this
study is to ascertain the impact of teachers' pedagogical competency on students' accounting
learning results. Learning outcomes and pedagogical competency of the teacher serve as the study's independent and dependent variables, respectively. All of the students in SMK Negeri 6 Makassar's accounting expertise program made up the study's population. A proportionate stratified random sample method was employed for the sampling process. Using a sample of 71 pupils, samples from the complete population were gathered. Both questionnaires and documents are utilized as data collection methods. Descriptive analysis of percentages, instrument testing, and hypothesis testing are the data analytic techniques used. According to the findings of a straightforward linear regression analysis, the teacher's pedagogic competence was calculated as Y = 59.055 + 0.325X, meaning that learning outcomes rose by 0.325 units for every additional teacher's pedagogic competency value. While the product moment correlation analysis yielded a correlation coefficient of 0.582 and a positive value at the range of 0.400-0.599, which is in the sufficient group, this indicates that the influence of teacher pedagogic ability on learning outcomes is sufficient.
According to the analysis of the coefficient of determination (r), the value of (r) = 0.339, or 33.9%,
indicates that the teacher's pedagogical expertise contributes to learning outcomes to the extent of 33.9%, with other factors influencing the remaining 66.1%. The hypothesis is "accepted" since the results of the t-test showed a significant value of 0.000 0.05, indicating that the teacher's
pedagogical skill has a favorable and significant impact on learning outcomes.

References

Arikunto, S. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian: Pendekatan yang Berguna.. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

_______, S. (2018). Metodologi Penelitian: Pendekatan yang Berguna.. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Hardiana, T. (2022). Pengaruh Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa pada

Mata Pelajaran IPS Kelas X di SMK Muhammadiyah Pontianak. Jurnal Pendidikan dan

Pembelajaran. 2(9), http://dx.doi.org/10.26418/jppk.v2i9.3125. 2023. 03.

Sadiman. (2018). Menjadi Guru Super. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Sulandari, G. P. & Megayanti, W. (2022). Pengaruh Kompetensi Pedagogik Guru terhadap Hasil

Belajar Peserta Didik Kelas X Mata Pelajaran Akuntansi Dasar di SMK Islam Wijaya

Kusama. Jurnal Education, 4(2), 517-521.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/364146230_Pengaruh_Kompetensi_Pedagog

ik_Guru_terhadap_Hasil_Belajar_Peserta_Didik_Kelas_X_Mata_Pelajaran_Akuntans

i_Dasar_di_SMK_Islam_Wijaya_Kusuma. doi.10.37010/lit.v4i2.843. 2023. 03.

Downloads

Abstract View: 84,

Published

2023-10-08